[IL-Talk] at large meeting december 4.

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Wed Nov 30 16:22:36 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

Get ready for an at large meeting which should be fun and educational.

We will have a program on how one might become involved with the Lions
Club. Belonging to a lions club should be a fine way to spread our word
to the public, as well as possibly procuring additional funds for our
affiliate as well as our local chapters.

This will likely be a pretty long meeting, and one that will be well
worth attending.

Thanks to the NFB seniors list, I was able to download something that
screen reader users should find fascinating which I plan to present at
the end of the meeting. One hint, the presentation should be both
familiar and funny.

Now that I know everyone will want to get into this meeting, hear is
how you do it.

        Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

Hope to see many of you there.