[IL-Talk] Treated Like a 2 year old

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 15:26:42 UTC 2022

Ain't that the truth! I see it all the time with my own son. They'd rather hide behind screens because there's no interaction. It's so easy to hide behind a screen and have things happen instantaneously.

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division