[IL-Talk] Treated Like a 2 year old

iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 4 15:31:31 UTC 2022

I just hate when I'm out with a sighted person and the cashier or where ever
we are talks to the sighted person, like I can't speak for myself?
Although, in some cases they know me and do talk to me instead of the
sighted person.  I agree with Eileen, that the public has to be educated
more about this!
Linda