[IL-Talk] Treated Like a 2 year old

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:24:41 UTC 2022

I generally just say, "you can talk to me please."
In fact my husband has even recently told people to talk to me. But, I have
to say this kind of thing is just common curtesy. It is not like teaching
someone how to guide us. It is rude to talk around someone as though they do
not exist.

Patti Chang
2nd Vice President
https://www.nfbofillinois.org