[IL-Talk] Convention Registration, IDOL, and IABS dues for voting

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 23:25:29 UTC 2022

Hey everyone,
If you haven't yet registered for State Convention, what are you waiting
for?!
Today is the deadline for pre-registration.

Also, I wanted to let you know, IABS Idol is, of course, back this year and
I am the person collecting songs, so if you have one you want to sing, you
can call or text that to me at
847-899-9801
or email to GMoore3rd at gmail.com.
Your ticket automatically buys you your first song (lucky for you it
doesn't require you to sing at least one song--that would be fun, huh?).
But, you have to have a ticket to come or to sing, so when you register,
please click that box for Iabs Idol too. Tickets will also be sold at the
registration table or at the door.
Also, Chapter leaders, I need your songs for the Battle of the Chapters, so
please make sure to let me know what song you are singing and if you have a
specific file you want to use as your backup, you can send me the youtube
link and I'll make sure we have that queued up for you.
Also note, people singing for multiple chapters, please be sure to pay for
each song you sing, this is, after all, a fundraiser for the students.
I'll list what I have for each chapter in an upcoming post.

Speaking of things you need a ticket for, if you wish to vote in IABS
election, you must have paid dues, so don't forget that when you register.

Thanks
-Glenn Moore III