[IL-Talk] Take Part ine Pie Palooza!!!!!!

Sara Luna sol.sky.luna at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 23:48:18 UTC 2022

Come one, come all and, Take part in Pie Palooza.
A fundraiser hosted by the Illinois Association of Blind Students.
 Our gracious national representatives and NFBI leaders have agreed to have a pie throne in their face during our State Convention That takes place from October 28th to the 30th.
However, we need your help to reach our fundraising goals so, each person will receive a pie to the face.

If we raze $200 then Ellen Bartelt  will receive a pie. Ellen surfs as the president of IABS.
If we race $400 Debbie Stein and Ellin will receive pies. Debbie is the secretary of the NFB of Illinois and, serves on the IABS board.
If we raze $600 then Teresa Fabre, Debbie and Ellen  will receive pies. Teresa was a 2022 national scholarship recipient and, serves as IABS secretary.
If we raze $800, Elizabeth Rouse  Teresa, Debbie and Ellen will receive a pie. Elizabeth surfs as the NABS treasurer and is our NABS representative this year.
If we raze $1000 then Adelmo Vigil,  Elizabeth, Teresa, Debbie and Ellen will all receive a pie. Adelmo is our national representative this year. He serves on the national board and as First Vice  president of the NFB of New Mexico.

There are three ways to donate.
First you can submit a donation through the NFB of Illinois website and put Pie fundraiser in the notes. https://www.nfbofillinois.org/contribution-opportunities/online-donations
Second, you can use Zelle to, treasurer at nfbofillinois.org <mailto:treasurer at nfbofillinois.org>  Place pie fundraiser in the notes.
Lastly you can donate in person during our state convention.
Donations close at the start of our banquet,   7 PM central on Saturday October 29th,
Recipients will get their pie at the end of our banquet.

Now, you may be asking, Who gets to throw a pie at our illustrious leaders?
Well, it could be you!
The highest individual donors will be chosen to throw a pie and, they will be able to select who they throw a pie at.
Additionally, everyone who donates will be entered in to a raffle to get to throw a pie.
We will record the individuals receiving their pies and, distribute it through the list serves and social media.

Learn more about the NFB of Illinois State Convention hear, https://www.nfbofillinois.org/convention <https://www.nfbofillinois.org/convention>

Follow IABS on Facebook,  Illinois Association of Blind Students.  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100071258841411 <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100071258841411>

Follow IABS on Twitter,  @ilblindstudents   https://twitter.com/ilblindstudents?s=21 <https://twitter.com/ilblindstudents?s=21>

If you have any questions reach out to, IABS First Vice President,  Sara Luna,
sol.sky.luna at gmail.com <mailto:sol.sky.luna at gmail.com> 312 420 8481.