[IL-Talk] Upcoming technology seminar

Debbie Pittman debbiepittman99 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 01:31:21 UTC 2022

Hello All:

I am pasting this information in to an existing message because I cannot send a new messages to Il-talk.  I get error bouncebacks.

Thought you may be interested in this:

You are invited to the upcoming iBUG Apple Workshop which explores all things from the Apple-verse.  Join us for this free training session for the latest news/rumors, app demos, and learn more about the accessibility features of Apple products. Our meeting this month will focus on the latest iOS 16 update.

WHEN:  Saturday, September 24, 2022, 2:00 to 4:00 PM Central Time

Join the Zoom meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/7428486329?pwd=M003RmZaa3pTbWRlZ00xbSs4YTlmUT09

One tap mobile from a smartphone:  +1 346 248 7799,,7428486329# US

Dial from a phone:  +1 346 248 7799 US

Meeting ID: 742 848 6329, Password:  369978

We look forward to having you join us on Saturday.

Regards,

The iBUG Today Team

Empowering the Blind Through Accessible Technology Training

Sent from my iPhone

  for

Sent from my iPhone