[IL-Talk] chicago read-athon

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Sat Sep 24 16:39:23 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter is
looking for readers and contributors for our annual read-athon which
will be held via Zoom on Saturday, October 8 from 1:00-4:00 PM.

If you wish to be a reader, please use the following link to get into
the event.
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/7086067091?pwd=T2lVTUUzdDZaVzVubmUrd0cxNUJRUT09
Meeting ID: 708 606 7091
Passcode: 7091

If you wish to contribute to this fundraiser, you may Zelle the money
to treasurer at nfbofillinois.org or you may give cash or a check to our
chapter treasurer, Steve Hastalis.

This has been one of our more successful fundraisers over the years. In
order to keep it that way, we need your gracious assistance. Revenue
from this fundraiser might be used for such things as future Washington
Seminars, paymenbts to participate in events sponsored by the Chicago
MOPD and other organizations. Finally these funds could be used to
assist applicants from Chicago in order to attend conventions.

If you plan to read or contribute, please contact David Meyer at
708-606-7091 or via e-mail at ddatemeyer at mysero.net.

Thank you for considering involvement in this fundraiser.