[IL-Talk] another bowling activity

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Thu Aug 10 14:13:24 UTC 2023

Hello everybody,

Based on the comments I received, our bowling fundraiser was a smashing
success. That being the case, how would those of you who enjoyed that
activity like to do it again?> Well, thanks to the Horizons weekenders,
you have an opportunity to do just that.

On Saturday, September 2 beginning at 11:30 A.M. you can bowl with the
weekenders at one of the most historic bowling sites in Chicago. The
place is Timber Lanes, 1851 West Irving Park Road in Chicago. Again,
you will have the chance to bowl two games and enjoy the great taste of
Tano's pizza. The cost for this event is $20 for weekender members and
$25 for non-members.

So, if you are looking for something to fill your laborday weekend,
look no further. Finally, if you wish to participate you may pay
Horizons for the Blind via check or credit card. Reservations must be
made by calling 815-444-8800 on or before August 25. If paying by
check, make your check to Horizons for the Blind and put bowling event
in the memo line. Hope to see many of you there.