[IL-Talk] Looking for NVDA Users to Beta-test

Christopher Millsap christopher.millsap at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 17:52:29 UTC 2023

HI All,

This is Chris Millsap of the Chicago chapter. I have been working on an
NVDA addon that uses machine vision to caption images when selected by a
user in File Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, and Firefox. I am looking
for people who are familiar with NVDA that might be willing to try this
addon out and give me feedback. This can work amazingly well for
photographs and drawings but does not work well for charts and is not a
replacement for OCR.  It does not share your images when any server online
as it does the captioning on your local machine. If you would like to check
it out, please let me know. To read more about it, its on github at

https://github.com/cmillsap/XPoseImageCaptioner

Thanks in advance,

Chris Millsap