[IL-Talk] Call for Resolutions

Melissa Fuller mcf1125 at msn.com
Thu Aug 17 18:22:42 UTC 2023

Greetings Michael & Dustin,

During your Resolutions meeting last week, I made a recommendation to  submit a draft for the IL Driver’s License exam and/or study materials to include language about blind pedestrians.

I discovered during my research that people with disabilities are listed in the study materials.  Although it vaguely mentioned blind people, it is mentioned.

I would like to do a deeper dive about this topic.  Maybe get a general consensus from more blind people, in order to determine if it’s a concern for us or not.

Thank you for considering my thoughts and ideas.

Always The Best,

Melissa Fuller
(312) 848-8937

God Bless America!