[IL-Talk] Chicago Chapter Hybrid Meeting: January 14 1 PM

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 13:42:41 UTC 2023

Good Morning All,

Happy New Year. I hope this upcoming year is a joyous and prosperous one for
you.

The next hybrid Chicago chapter meeting will be January 14 at 1 PM. For
those of you joining us in-person, the meeting will be held at Exchequer
Restaurant and Pub, 226 S. Wabash Ave, Chicago. If you are joining us on
Zoom, the information will follow the announcements.

Please note, that we normally meet the second Saturday of every month.
However, there will be no meeting in March and July. Our April meeting will
be moved from April 8 to April 1 in observance of the Easter weekend.

Following our January 14 meeting, we will have our annual games night at
Exchequer from 4-7 PM. You are welcome to bring a game to play or just
socialize. We will have pizza, salad and soft drinks. The cost is $35 per
person. If you wish to pay by cash or check, please give your money to Steve
Hastalis, the Chicago chapter treasurer. If you wish to pay by Zelle, please
send your money to treasurer at nfbofillinois.org
<mailto:treasurer at nfbofillinois.org> . If you plan to attend, please contact
David Meyer at 1-708-606-7091 or datemeyer at mysero.net
<mailto:datemeyer at mysero.net> . I hope you will join us for the food,
fellowship and fun of games night. Thank you.

For those of you joining us on Zoom:

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is inviting you to a scheduled
Zoom meeting.

Topic: Chicago Chapter Hybrid meeting

Time: Jan 14, 2023 01:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

One tap mobile

+13092053325,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US

+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)