[IL-Talk] looking for games

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Wed Jan 4 13:24:27 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

As those in Chicago know, Games night will occur in ten short days.
However, it is hard to play games if no games are available.

I am asking that Chicago Chapter members who have cards or card games
they would like to play, please bring them. If you have extra games,
oono would be something good to bring, as several people have played
that game. Finally, another idea might be bop it. In the past, I have
seen and taken part in a lot of spirited competition with this game.

Finally, if you have yet to sign up for Games night, please do so no
later than January 11. This will give me plenty of time to notify
Exchequer about the number of people that will attend.  Our dinner will
consist of pizza, soda and salad, both regular and caesar. Cost of the
event is $35.

Please reserve your spot by calling David Meyer at 708-606-7091 or via
e-mail at datemeyer at mysero.net. You may give cash or a check to Steve
Hastalis on the day of the event, or you may zelle your payment to
treasurer at nfbofillinois.org. If you use zelle, please indicate what the
payment is for.

Thank you all for your help.