[IL-Talk] january at large meeting

datemeyer at sbcglobal.net datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 6 13:09:55 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

Because of the first Sunday in January falling on new years day, the date
for the At Large meeting was changed to Tuesday, January 10 at 7:00 P.M.

We will be discussing whether or not to have a popcorn fundraiser again, and
whether or not At Large would do it jointly with the Chicago Chapter.

There will also be news from the National office and the state delivered in
the form of presidential reports.

Please use the following link to get into the zoom meeting.

               Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

As I will be doing a Washington Seminar training, Linda Hendel, our VP will
run the meeting.

Have a wonderful meeting.