[IL-Talk] FW: [NFBMN-News] Attention Seniors and Everyone Else

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 01:56:13 UTC 2023

FYI.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMN-News <nfbmn-news-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Steve Jacobson
via NFBMN-News
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2023 7:33 PM
To: nfbmn-news at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFBMN-News] Attention Seniors and Everyone Else

The Following comes from Judy Sanders, president of our Seniors' Division:

Attention all seniors and everyone else!

Our Minnesota Senior Division is preparing to host monthly conversations
beginning on January 17 at 3 p.m. Central time. All are welcome.

Our first discussion will pose the following questions:

1.	Should blind people be offered special discounts?

2.	Should seniors be offered special discounts?

In an upcoming e-mail we will provide the zoom number.

If you have other ideas for future conversations. Please send them to me at

Jsanders.nfb at comcast.net <mailto:Jsanders.nfb at comcast.net>

Or call the NFBMN phone number: 612-872-9363.