[IL-Talk] Equip for Equality – Announcement of public meetings to give input on EFE priorities

Andrew Webb awebb2168 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 20:36:04 UTC 2023

Hello,

Each year Equip for Equality solicits input from community
stakeholders as we review our advocacy efforts and program priorities.
To that end, I am writing to announce EFE’s upcoming Statewide virtual
meeting and our on-line survey. I apologize for any duplicate
postings; we are trying to spread the word via our various networks,
thus I realize that some may be receiving this announcement multiple
times. With that said, please also feel free to share with others who
may be interested.

People can provide input in either of two ways:
1.	Attend the Virtual Statewide Meeting on 6/21/23 – We will be
holding a statewide public meeting over Zoom for all stakeholders on
Wednesday June 21 from 2-4:00 PM. Registration on Zoom is required at:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIudOuoqDgjHdWj15ATjkT4bO6XA-z3MFqc

2.	Complete the On-line Survey by 6/30/23 – Stakeholders who cannot
attend the public meeting can provide their input by completing an
on-line survey by June 30.

•	Here is a link to our website that has info about the statewide
virtual meeting and on-line survey, and the attached flyer also has
all the relevant info and links

We hope that many of you are able to participate. Thank you, and best regards.

Andrew