[IL-Talk] horizons weekenders bowling activity

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Fri Jun 16 11:03:32 UTC 2023

To All Weekenders

Bowling is back!

Remember the fun we had with our annual bowling outing, (2019-21?)
Well, we’re doing it again.

Who is eligible? All current weekenders and those interested in bowling
or becoming a weekender.

What are we doing? Bowling, masticating pizza and imbibing.

When? Saturday, July 22 beginning at 12:00 noon.

Where? The venerable Timber Lanes, 1851 West Irving Park Road, Chicago.

Why? To get together, have a good time, listen to the crashing of pins
and enjoy great pizza and beverages second to none.

The cost for this event will be $20 for members and $25 for nonmembers.
Your payment will entitle you to two games of bowling with shoes
included. Additionally, you will enjoy a variety of pizza from Tanos
Restaurant in Chicago.

You may pay for this event via credit card or by check. If you choose
to pay by card, please call Horizons at 8 1 5-4 4 4-8 8 0 0. Checks
should be made to Horizons for the Blind. All payments must be received
by Friday, July 14. So, come one, come all, and enjoy the fun only a
bowling outing can bring.