[IL-Talk] bowling fundraiser

Kira O'Bradovich kobradov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 14:35:31 UTC 2023

Hi Dave!

Mario and I plan to be there and I will zelle $70 to Michal today. Excited
for the event and to see you then!

Hope you are doing as well as possible and enjoying the warmer weather.

Also thanks for the heads up on the Advisory Committee meeting, fortunately
I seem to be getting the Access emails again, they either stopped for
awhile or they really don't send anything out very often but when I met
with Irma a few weeks ago she said she'd make sure I was on and I am.

All the best,
Kira