[IL-Talk] the passing of Dale Wolthoff

datemeyer at sbcglobal.net datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 20 02:08:02 UTC 2023

I knew Dale since 1969 when he enrolled in a rehabilitation program in
Minneapolis. I was a bit threatened at first, as he had a lot of questions I
could not answer. It did not take long for us to become good friends after
that. I will remember him as someone who was always ready and willing to
help someone, as well as a fun loving individual. I believe he was respected
by everyone who met him.