[IL-Talk] the passing of Dale Wolthoff

Mary lou Grunwald marylougrunwald at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 14:29:25 UTC 2023

My late husband Peter and I spent quite a bit of time with him during the late 70s and 80s. He was an extremely intelligent considerate and giving human being. He contributed much to the Chicago chapter during nap time, Not to mention that he was an accomplished musician and the catalyst for many jam sessions.
These are my thoughts

Sent from my iPad