[IL-Talk] E-Reader

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 30 23:49:47 UTC 2023

Cool! I decided to call over there and see where I was on the waitlist. My E reader was sent on March 28 and my cartridge was sent on the 24th. Looking forward to getting it and doing some exploring.

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division