[IL-Talk] sad news

datemeyer at sbcglobal.net datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 20 17:28:27 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone,

I have just learned that Ken Staley has passed away. He was hospitalized
during the past week and from what I was able to gather, he passed away
either Saturday or yesterday. Ken did a great deal of fundraising for the
Illinois affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind. Beyond that, I
will remember him as a person who possessed a heart of gold. He was always
one who shared whatever he had with anyone who wanted it or needed it. I do
not know anything of any arrangements at this time. If I find out anything,
I will let you know.at this time.