[IL-Talk] sad news

chicago.president at nfbofillinois.org chicago.president at nfbofillinois.org
Mon Nov 20 17:39:13 UTC 2023

Dear Dave,
I am sorry to hear of this news. I will keep Ken, his family and friends in
my prayers. Ken was a very generous person, who gave a lot to the Chicago
chapter. I think he was known as the Candy King for his efforts at selling
chocolate bars to raise money for our chapter.
In recent years, Ken was unable to travel. And it was my pleasure to take
him his NFB membership coin. He seemed very happy and grateful to get it.
Please keep us posted if you learn of any arrangements.