[IL-Talk] Braille Is Beautiful!

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Sep 11 17:52:44 UTC 2023

Greetings! I'm looking for people who would like to take part in this year's
Braille Is Beautiful performance, which will be aired at our NFBI Convention
on October 13. As you probably know, Braille Is Beautiful is a dramatic
reading of a Braille script. We'll have two Zoom rehearsals and then record
our reading, and our friend and supporter Tom Page of Kansas will piece it
all together with the music and sound effects I have chosen with the help of
former Illinoisian Brynn Lee.

Don't be shy! This is a chance for you to put your Braille skills to work
and have fun in the process. There are parts for people at all levels of
Braille proficiency, beginner, intermediate, and advanced. I'd especially
like to hear from people who haven't been involved in Braille Is Beautiful
before - this is your year! If you'd like to join us in this year's reading,
please contact me offline and I'll send you the script. I look forward to
hearing from you.

Debbie Stein

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>