[IL-Talk] Join the Door Prize Extravaganza at the State Convention!

Tasabih Elfaki telfaki04 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 14:48:02 UTC 2023

Hello wonderful humans!
 As the Illinois State Convention draws nearer, our excitement is reaching
fever pitch, and we’re bursting with anticipation to share it all with you.
I’m Tasabih Elfaki, also known as Abbu, and I’m absolutely thrilled to
co-chair the Door Prize Committee alongside the incredible Michelle Ault.
We’ve united forces because we’re counting on YOUR support to transform
this event into an electrifying experience!
 Here are some key points that we hope will make you even more eager to
participate:
 1. Contribute Your Door Prizes: We wholeheartedly invite you to bring your
most exciting door prizes to the State Convention! To let us know about
your generous donation, please fire off an email to us at
telfaki04 at gmail.com or michtlua at aol.com as soon as possible. And when you
bring your prize to the convention, make sure it’s got a label, preferably
in large print or braille (or why not both!), so we can spot it easily.
Feel free to include your name if you’d like a special shout-out when your
door prize is claimed.
 2. Cash Prize Donations via Zelle: For those of you who prefer to
contribute cash prizes, it’s a breeze! Simply send your donations through
Zelle to treasurer at nfbofillinois.org. And please make sure to add a note
that specifies that the donation is for DOOR prizes.
3. Be Present to Win: This year, we’ve added an exhilarating twist – you’ve
got to be there to win! So, mark your calendars, lock in your attendance at
the convention, and get ready to celebrate in style!
Anticipate our updates and reminders, landing in your inbox any minute now.
Let’s keep those door prizes flowing in and turn this State Convention into
an indelible memory for all who take part! A colossal “Thank You” goes out
to each and every one of you for your remarkable contributions and
unwavering support. Together, we’re about to set the convention ablaze and
craft memories that will stand the test of time!

 With boundless excitement,
 Michelle Ault and Tasabih “Abbu” Elfaki