[IL-Talk] Research Project

Marilyn Green president at nfbofillinois.org
Wed Jan 24 19:33:09 UTC 2024

Yes, I also spoke with this Stanford grad student about his Braille
device creation. And, I also told him to reach out to our national
office. Hopefully, if he hears it from enough people he will reach out
to them.

--
Marilyn Green, President
312-343-8396
president at nfbofillinois.org
www.nfbofillinois.org
Live the life you want!

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the
nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live
the lives they want.