[Jayhawk-chapter] Regarding the Hospitality Room at our upcoming state convention.

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 03:38:47 UTC 2010

Hello James,
Thank you very much for volunteering for bringing some apples.  November would be, I believe, right on the apple season.
When my father owned his sushi restaurant and worked as a chef, he taught me how to make some cocktail drinkss, but I don't think the hotel would appreciate me doing it; this may result in relieving the duty of one of the bar tenders working for the hotel!
Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki