[Jayhawk-chapter] nuts sales, iowa

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Sun Aug 15 03:20:32 UTC 2010

Hi, Jim,

Good luck reaching Sarah. Three times I have asked for the contact information from the company and the first she said she couldn't give it while at work--reasonable enough--but the other two ... no response.

I have a lot of thoughts on this topic, but I'll leave it to you to ask me if you want to know anything. Been selling here for the past 11-12 years, and sold when we were selling for Kansas in Lawrence; I think that this was the same company that they used when Dean Stanzel was nut sales chairman. Could be wrong about that. Never thought to say that to Susan when she asked.
Cindy