[Jayhawk-chapter] nuts sales, iowa

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun Aug 15 03:42:55 UTC 2010

Cindy,
I am just the messenger there.    and now that you've posted the info
about the source of the nuts, voila it is like you just told Susan.

I'm posting the info on here so that chapter members all get the
info, so I would think it best that you share whatever other info you
have Cindy that might be helpful to us.  thanks.
jc