[Jayhawk-chapter] Emailing: recap of nfb july 17 2010

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Wed Jul 28 04:51:46 UTC 2010

Attached is my recap of the July chapter meeting.  I certainly do not
mean this to take the place of official minutes, just hope they will
be helpful to some.   I am sure I missed some items, as I was also
presiding and not taking notes during the meeting.
jc

recap of nfb july 17 2010

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may
prevent sending or receiving certain types of file
attachments.  Check your e-mail security settings to determine how
attachments are handled.