[Jayhawk-chapter] river city reading festival and proclamation

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Mon Oct 4 13:18:58 UTC 2010

here is the schedule for river city reading festival, saturday october 9:
Jim 10a.m. to noon [event starts at 10, not earlier as previously announced];
Chikako noon to 1p.m.;
Sidney 1 to 2p.m.

it appears that shipping is going to have to be
paid to get additional materials here in time,
especially since we are completely out of braille
alphabet cards.  so, I will pay it and hope for
reimbursement.  I am ordering 300 cards so we
have more than enough for saturday.  that way we
have some for during the convention/white cane walk or other events.
jc