[Jayhawk-chapter] FW: Nut Prices

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 4 04:02:14 UTC 2010

Greetings, fellow Chapter members!

I have been busy being "the nut lady." (Just ask my husband!) (Smile!)

All of that aside, I'm sending you the note about nuts that I sent Jim
Canaday and attached is the price list with wholesale and suggested retail
pricing listed. I'm recommending that we go with this company. And we need
to start selling ASAP! Thanks in advance for reviewing this information. At
our chapter meeting in 2 weeks we'll make an official decision. Have a great
weekend, everyone!
Susan