[Jayhawk-chapter] (no subject)

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sat Sep 11 05:37:49 UTC 2010

looks good Susan,
two small additions.
1. we will sell beyond the fifteen items by order and customers
prepay.  the fifteen items are for the events and then we otherwise
will sell by prepaid order.
2. the reason for checking on the sulphating agent was the issue of
nut storage, that particularly for the prepurchased nuts for sale at
our events.

should we get you a badge that says in print and braille "nut lady?" lol
jc