[Jayhawk-chapter] Comet is home!

Sidney shroedel at sunflower.com
Mon Apr 25 03:04:26 UTC 2011

Chikako,

Forgive me for being so long in responding to your good news.  I have called
you several times but have gotten a busy signal each time.  I will call you
again tomorrow.  Meanwhile, you and Comet have been in our thoughts often!
Comet's greatest challenge will be to stay off your bed, I'll bet!  Our
fingers are crossed!

Sidney & Harlan

  _____