[Jayhawk-chapter] Fw: Minutes(finally)

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 15:11:13 UTC 2011

Good morning Everyone,
bob Fuller on behalf of our secretary who could not attend the meeting because of a commitment kindly volunteered to fill in during our previous chapter meeting.  Thanks to bob Here is the minute  for our Feburary chapter meeting.  Thank you very much.  Have a wonderful day.
Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki
NFB Kansas Jayhawk Chapter President