[Jayhawk-chapter] Fw: [Home-on-the-range] Our sister is gone

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 15:51:24 UTC 2011

Good norning Everyone,
I apologize to you for delay in posting this message.
To those who are not yet joined our NFB state Home-on-the Range e-mailing list, I have to report a very sad news contains a passing of our fellow federationist a member of  South Central Wichita chapter, Barbra jackson.  Please read the note from Maryse below.
I want to attend.  However, I have a workshop I must attend on that day; thus, I will not be able to attend very unfortunately.
The detailed information regarding the funeral from Maryse will follow in my next message.
Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki