[Jayhawk-chapter] Jayhawk Chapter Meeting Minutes for April 16 2011.doc

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 03:49:43 UTC 2011

Hello Susan,
I thank you very much for working on the minute of our chapter meeting for April. There are two minor things which I would like to bring them to your attention. One is pizza Hut discount card issue is something I volunteered to investigate, not bob. Second (this is very minor you do not need to worry about it) according to my note the meeting was adjourned at 4:07PM. I personally remember this also because I checked my cell phone and realized that I was over for seven minutes!
Once again, thank you so much for working on the minutes.
 Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki