[Jayhawk-chapter] FW: NFB candy bars

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 20 02:01:39 UTC 2012

Hi, Cindy:

I guess I'll put my two cents' worth in here; and that's probably exactly
how much it's worth; two cents!

It doesn't take much heat or humidity to melt chocolate.  When I worked in
the Biddle Building on the Topeka State Hospital grounds, the offices were
air-conditioned and the hallways were not.  The vending machines were in the
hallway.  I don't know how many time I satisfied my chocolate craving with a
very messy chocolate bar!
Susan