[Jayhawk-chapter] FW: NFB candy bars

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 01:41:21 UTC 2012

I just have to say that at least one other chapter will be selling the candy at the National Convention. Always this is true. I guess I'm going to say that I would be inclined to not do it. Candy in our own climate is hard enough to keep. When Bob's refrigeration would go out in the candy machines (they had air conditioners in them) candy would melt. Even if it wasn't totally misshapen and ruined, it turns white and, though the product tastes fine and all, no one will buy it.

Cindy Lou