[Jayhawk-chapter] Chapter Meeting Agenda

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 14 19:37:34 UTC 2012

Hello Jayhawk Federationists,

I offer my heartfelt thanks and congratulations for a very well done job of
hosting the 2012 state affiliate convention at the Holiday IN Holidome. I am
also very pleased to note that a vast majority of our membership
participated in the convention at various times throughout the weekend.

Below and also attached is the agenda for the chapter meeting this coming
Saturday at Independence, Inc. from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. I look forward to
seeing you all there.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor Jayhawk Chapter President

NFB KANSAS JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR DECEMBER 2012

1.       Call to order, welcome and introductions (when guests are present)

2.       Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.       National presidential Release No. 411 by Dr. Marc Maurer, NFB
President

4.       Chapter president's report

5.       Chapter vice president's report

6.       Approval of minutes from previous meetings

7.       Chapter treasurer's report

8.       Old business

a.       2012 State Convention; insights and assessments

9.       New Business

a.       Participation in 2013 Washington Seminar - who plans to attend and
who needs financial assistance

b.      Preliminary planning for 2013 National Convention in Orlando
Florida; to fly or to ride, that is the question!

c.       Planning ideas for chapter Christmas/holiday party

Meeting adjourned

Next meeting, Saturday, January 18, 2013, 2:00pm - 4:00pm, Independence,
Inc., 2001 Haskell Avenue, Lawrence KS