[Jayhawk-chapter] One More Thing...

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 19 03:37:05 UTC 2012

Hi, Athena:

OK; I just emailed Kevin for that information.  I'm thinking a card would be
the most efficient way to handle payment.  I'll call you for that.  Will you
be here in town or are you leaving?

BTW, no Braille class tomorrow.  For one thing I have a way to go grocery
shopping and really need to do that; Rob Told Renee yesterday (I had a flu
bug.)  Talk with you soon, and thanks for your order!

Love,

Susan