[Jayhawk-chapter] February Meeting Reminder and Agenda

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 14 23:08:41 UTC 2013

Good afternoon fellow Jayhawk Federationists,

It's that time again for our monthly get-together at Independence, INc.,
2001 Haskell Avenue at 2:00pm as we continue to lay groundwork for a year of
growth and moving toward a new level of robustness in federationism. The
agenda is provided below and as an attached MS-Word file. I hope to see you
all this Saturday afternoon.

Warm regards,

Rob Tabor chapter president

NFB KANSAS JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR February, 2013

1.       Call to order, welcome and introductions (when guests are present)

2.       Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.       National presidential Release No. 414 by Dr. Marc Maurer, NFB
President

4.       Chapter president's report

5.       Chapter vice president's report

6.       Approval of minutes from meeting of January, 2013

7.       Chapter treasurer's report

8.       Old business

a.       Fund-raising report, Susan Tabor

9.       New Business

a.       Brainstorming for fund-raising options

b.      Brainstorming for membership recruitment strategies

c.       Drill-down of ideas membership recruiting strategies and tactics

d.      Drill-down of best ideas for fund-raising strategies.

Meeting adjourned

Next meeting, Saturday, March 13, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Independence, Inc.,
2001 Haskell Avenue, Lawrence KS

###