[Jayhawk-chapter] Chapter Meeting Agenda and Reminder

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 15 14:43:47 UTC 2013

Hello Federation Jayhawkers,

Our last business meeting for 2013 comes up tomorrow at Independence, Inc.
2001 Haskell Avenue and convenes at 1pm. We wil be minus our beloved and
highly valued secretary since Ron has to work which means Cheryl is without
wheels to Lawrence. But we'll make due and we'll find a way to make record
of the meeting.

The agenda is pasted below and is also attached.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | Chapter President

NFB of KANSAS JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR November 16, 2013

Time:       1:00pm - 3:00pm

Location:        Independence, Inc., 2001 Haskell Avenue, Lawrence, KS

1.       Call to order, welcome and introductions (when guests are present)

2.       Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.       presidential Release No. 422 by Dr. Marc Maurer, NFB National
President

4.       Chapter president's report

5.       Chapter vice president's report

6.       Approval of minutes of meeting of October 2013

7.       Chapter treasurer's report

8.       Report on 2013 state Convention, various members

9.       reminder to request financial Assistance to 2014 Washington
Seminar, Jan. 27 - Jan 30, 2014

10.   Invitation to dial into state board meeting, Dec. 1, 2:00pm. --  Watch
HOTR and chapter lists for dialup instructions

11.   State convention returns to Lawrence in 2014

a.       Appointment of host committee

b.      Convention site search process

12.   Chapter Christmas/winter solstice celebration event planning i/d/a

a.       Should we have white elephant gift exchange?

b.      Reminder we need headcount of at least 10 to have access to private
party room - bring a relative, friend or business colleague

c.       Other details/concerns

13.   Other old business

14.   Other new Business

Adjournment

Next meeting 12/7/13, Christmas/winter solstice chapter social, Free state
Brewing Company, 636 Massachusetts Street

###