[Jayhawk-chapter] Agenda For September

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 17 14:05:20 UTC 2013

Hello Jayhawk Federationists,

Don't forget we meet this coming Saturday, September 21 from 1:00pm to
3:00pm at Independence, Inc., 2001 Haskell Avenue. This is the last meeting
of summer 2013, one day before the autumnal equinox. It seems though that
fall just couldn't wait and HAD to make an early appearance. That's Kansas
for you.

At any rate, I have attached the agenda which also appears below. I hope to
see you there, hopefully with cash, check, or money order in hand for dues
which are $12 per member. Note we are also electing officers for the 2013-14
cycle.

Best regards,

Rob

NFB KANSAS JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR September 21, 2013

Time:       1:00pm - 3:00pm

Location:        Independence, Inc., 2001 Haskell Avenue, Lawrence, KS

1.       Call to order, welcome and introductions (when guests are present)

2.       Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.       presidential Release No. 420 by Dr. Marc Maurer, NFB National
President

4.       Chapter president's report

5.       Chapter vice president's report

6.       Approval of minutes from meetings of May and August, 2013

7.       Chapter treasurer's report

8.       Fund-raising Committee Report, Susan Tabor i/d/a

a.       Flash drive/lanyard sales project i/d/a

b.      Fowler's Fine Chocolate  candy bar sales i/d/a

9.       October, National Meet The Blind month events, i/d/a

a.       Mayoral Procomation for MTBM and White Cane Safety Day, Lawrence
City Commission, City Hall, 6 East Sixgth, Oct. 8, 2013 6:35pm

b.      Setup and planning for MTBM tabling event, US Bank courtyard, Ninth
& MassachusettsOct 12

10.   Lawrence Community Transportation Nightline Service, i/d/a

11.   Financial Assistance for attendance at NFBK state convention, Nov
8/10, Holiday Inn I35, 549 S Rock Road, Wichita, KS i/d/a

12.   Financial Asistance to 2014 Washington Seminar, i/d/a

13.   election of officers, --*Please have dues ready to pay

14.   Chapter Christmas/winter solstice celebration event planning i/d/a

15.   Other old business

16.   New Business

a.       Announcements --  iPhone training workshops in Wichita, 9/28 and
10/5

Adjournment

Next meeting 10/19/13

###