[Jayhawk-chapter] Our September chapter meeting.

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 21 16:18:10 UTC 2013

Hello fellow Federationists of Jayhawk Chapter,
I know we have a full load of agenda for our chapter meeting. I have fever of 100 DG. Rather than taking a risk of passing whatever I have on to you, I will be absent from today's meeting. Rob, I am sorry that I could not be there to contribute to the election of the officers. Bob, I will get my dues to you later sorry. Please inform me about the upcoming our Meet the Blind Month. I could volunteer from 1:00-4:00PM on the 12th. If there will be a change I will certainly notify. Have a fun and productive meeting. Thank you.
Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki
Sent from my iPhone