[Jayhawk-chapter] Our September chapter meeting.

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 22 02:57:40 UTC 2013

Hi, Chikako:

What a bummer! Get well soon!
Love,
Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jayhawk-chapter [mailto:jayhawk-chapter-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Chikako Mochizuki
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2013 11:18 AM
To: jayhawk; Rob Tabor
Subject: [Jayhawk-chapter] Our September chapter meeting.

Hello fellow Federationists of Jayhawk Chapter, I know we have a full load
of agenda for our chapter meeting. I have fever of 100 DG. Rather than
taking a risk of passing whatever I have on to you, I will be absent from
today's meeting. Rob, I am sorry that I could not be there to contribute to
the election of the officers. Bob, I will get my dues to you later sorry.
Please inform me about the upcoming our Meet the Blind Month. I could
volunteer from 1:00-4:00PM on the 12th. If there will be a change I will
certainly notify. Have a fun and productive meeting. Thank you.
Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki
Sent from my iPhone