[Jayhawk-chapter] Upcoming Chapter Meeting w/Agenda and Other Documents

Brendy Latare 6brendy at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 14 11:27:11 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I would like to place our order with Sandbar Subs on Friday night, just to give them plenty of time, and confirm that they have everything in stock, etc. So if you all can send me your orders by Friday at 8:00 pm I would appreciate it.
If anyone has trouble with accessibility of the menu, call me and I will be glad to read the options.
I have Sidney's and Athena's order.
My phone number and email address are after my name below.
Renee, I know you are not sure if you will be able make it to the meeting this Saturday, so feel free to call me with an additional order that morning,  but those who can please give me your order Friday if possible.
I will pay for the order and everyone can reimburse me at the meeting, so bring smaller bills if you can. I will have some change.
Can everyone bring their own drink? There is filtered water at Independence, Inc.
Thanks everyone, it will be nice to share a meal together, even if it is not a potluck at a park!
Brendy
785-424-4679
6brendy at sbcglobal.net