[Jayhawk-chapter] Upcoming Chapter Meeting w/Agenda and Other Documents

Sidney Roedel shroedel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 16:20:07 UTC 2014

Rob, it's good to hear from you!  I'm looking forward to our meeting  on Saturday.

The menu from Sandbar Subs looks very promising.  I found an online menu with price information:  Sandbar Subs Online Ordering ( there may be others, but this is the one I found),  So people who don't already know the prices can check them out on this site, without actually placing the order, of course.

So, I would like to place my order now, please:  The Sea Captain salad, hold the croutons; balsamic vinaigrette dressing, on the side.  $5.95 ( plus tax, I imagine).

Please let me know if you need more information and/or if I can be of help with this process.

Thanks so much.

Sidney

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 13, 2014, at 12:07 AM, Rob Tabor via Jayhawk-chapter <jayhawk-chapter at nfbnet.org> wrote:I