[Jayhawk-chapter] January 2014 Chapter Meeting Agenda And Reminder

athenaljohnson athenaljohnson at att.net
Fri Jan 17 00:12:22 UTC 2014

Thank you for your vote of confidence!

Athena

From: Jayhawk-chapter [mailto:jayhawk-chapter-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Rob Tabor
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 4:10 PM
To: 'Jayhawk Chapter list, Lawrence, Kansas'
Subject: [Jayhawk-chapter] January 2014 Chapter Meeting Agenda And Reminder

Hello Jayhawk Federationists,

It's time to get bak to business after a long fall hiatus, and this is the
first chapter meeting of 2014 which will take place this coming Saturday,
January 18 at 1:00 p.m., or 1300 hours for those who like military time. The
place is Independence, Inc., 2001 Haskell Avenue right here in our fair
city.

In addition to the first meeting of the new year, you will experience
another first. Our very capable vice president, Athena Johnson, will be at
the helm in my stead while the Tabors attend a family funeral in Virginia.
Athena will no doubt do a splendid job chairing the meeting, so I hope you
will come in full force to give her your support and encouragement.

Since I am unable to be with you I will send a chapter president's report in
a separate email, so be on the lookout! The meeting agenda is posted below
my close and is also attached. I wish you all a good weekend and a
productive and enjoyable meeting.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor, Jayhawk Chapter president

NFB of KANSAS JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR January 18, 2014

Time:       1:00pm - 3:00pm

Location:        Independence, Inc., 2001 Haskell Avenue, Lawrence, KS

1.       Call to order, welcome and introductions (when guests are present)

2.       Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.       presidential Release No. 424 by Dr. Marc Maurer, NFB National
President (by Cheryl Miller, Secretary)

4.       Chapter president's report (was sent via Jayhawk Chapter Listserv))

5.       Chapter vice president's report

6.       Chapter treasurer's report

7.       Goal-setting for 2014

A.      Number of new chapter members

B.      Fund-raising dollar goal

C.      Number of members to attend 2014 National Convention in Orlando FL

D.      Number of members to attend 2014 state convention in Lawrence

8.       Possible change of meeting day/time - does current day and time
slot work well or will another day or time work better?

9.       Other old business

10.   Other new Business

Adjournment

Next meeting 2/15/2014, subject to change by membership action

###