[Jayhawk-chapter] Revised Agenda With Apologies

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 18 04:59:11 UTC 2014

Hello Jayhawk Federationists,

It has occurred to me I neglected to place our knowledge base program on the
meeting agenda. So, with humble apologies to Tim, a revised agenda appears
both below my closing and in the attached Word document. I believe you will
find Tim's shared overseas travel experiences to be a fascinating and
informative presentation which I am sorry to have to miss. Tim, I hope you
don't feel slighted by this spacy omission.

Besst regards,

Rob Tabor

NFB of KANSAS JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR January 18, 2014

Time:       1:00pm - 3:00pm

Location:        Independence, Inc., 2001 Haskell Avenue, Lawrence, KS

1.       Call to order, welcome and introductions (when guests are present)

2.       Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.       presidential Release No. 424 by Dr. Marc Maurer, NFB National
President (by Cheryl Miller, Secretary)

4.       Chapter president's report (was sent via Jayhawk Chapter Listserv))

5.       Chapter vice president's report

6.       Chapter treasurer's report

7.       Goal-setting for 2014

A.      Number of new chapter members

B.      Fund-raising dollar goal

C.      Number of members to attend 2014 National Convention in Orlando FL

D.      Number of members to attend 2014 state convention in Lawrence

8.       Possible change of meeting day/time - does current day and time
slot work well or will another day or time work better?

9.       Knowledge Base, Presentation by Tim Hornik on his recent trip to
South Korea as a blind traveler

10.   Other old business

11.   Other new Business

Adjournment

Next meeting 2/15/2014, subject to change by membership action

###

.